The assessment for 2017 is $125.00. It is due now and no later than March 31st, 2017. You may deliver your check to the Board of Directors at the Annual Meeting. You can drop it into the HOA mail box, which is on the north end of the stand, on the east side of 193rd Ave E, just south of 109th St E; or, you can mail it to our PO Box 8101. Please use the payment voucher attached.
The Board will not allow Assessments to go unpaid and will proceed with the provisions in Section 6 of Article IV of our CC&R’s in a timely manner. Please pay your Assessment on or before March 31st, 2017.
WOW! Another year has come and gone. It’s time once again for the Annual HOA Meeting. This year’s meeting is Ash Wednesday, March 1st between 7 PM – 9 PM, at Bonney Lake High School, in Lecture Hall A. There will be 46 days until Easter!
Please remember that for each Lot with a member in attendance, that Lot number will be placed in a hat and if your Lot that is drawn you will be the lucky recipient of the Association paying your 2017 Assessment. A $125 value.
Annual HOA Meeting Agenda
- Meet and Greet New Members.
- Introduction of Board of Directors.
- State of the Association.
- Financial Fitness.
- 2016 Actual Costs.
- 2017 Budget.
- Mailbox Committee Update.
- Other Committees: Architectural Review, Garage Sale, Welcome, Rules & Regs.
- Community Event.
- Holiday Decoration Contest Winners Awarded. 11. Election of the Board of Directors.
- For the Good of the Association.
See you then!